Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shiny New Toy


Here is another Microman custom. I decided to do this one because the Command 2 or Pharoid figure was one of my favorite figures when I was a child.


I was surprised to find out that there was a fantastic Command 1 figure released by Romando for the 20th anniversary called M150 Edge. He is the figure and the capsule on the left side of the picture. You can see my friend Paul's write up on him on his site microforever.com


I really wanted a shiny Command 2 figure so I decided to make one by simply changing parts around from different Command 2 figures. I will provide a list of the figures that I used below.


Here is the back side of the figures together. Here are a list of the parts that I used (and links to pictures of them on Paul's site) to create my shiny Command 2:

M164 Sammy and Gold Capsule
M164sp Puzzle Figure
M:I:S 04 Microman Command 2

I hope that this inspires people to mess around with their figures to make something that they really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment