Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Delirium of the Endless Kitbash


Delirium of the Endless. She used to be Delight but something happened to her that made her into Delirium. She is the youngest of the Endless.


My interpretation of the anthropomorphic personification of Delirium has the odd blue and green eyes and multicolored hair that Delirium exhibits in some of the later comics. I also chose to make her less of a hippy and bit more of a riot girl.


This figure is actually about 9 inches tall which makes her look considerably younger than the other Endless. I will post a group picture when I have enough of the Endless customized or kitbashed to do so.


Here is a view of the back of her head to show that there are actually many colors in her hair. My version also has a couple of random braids made from different colored strands of hair.


Here is a close up. I may add an eyebrow and ear piercing later on. Of the Endless, Delirium's appearance seems to change the most.

1 comment: