Sunday, July 17, 2011

Destiny of the Endless

Destiny is the oldest and the tallest of the Endless.


It might seem like an easy task to make a figure in a brown cloak with a book chained to his wrist. I did want to make him the tallest of the endless figures. He stands in at around 14 inches tall.


I had the cloak made a few years ago, but I have been taking my time finding the right pieces to complete this figure.


Because Destiny is blind I found an unpainted resin head and I painted the flesh tones, but kept the eyes white with no cornea or pupils.


The book is hand made with a print out of leather pattern and bare metal foil matte aluminum.


Please note that the chain is an actual chain that I picked up when I worked in the craft business.

When I finish all of the endless, I will post group pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment