Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Black Hole


The Black Hole is one of the few Disney productions that I still like. Perhaps it is because it has a Robot named Vincent in it.

I got these Kubrick figures quite a while ago. I actually placed them among the wires running between the monitor of my computer. I think the wires and monitor stand make for a futuristic look. If you look in the background, you can see my bookcase with my Chogokins on it.


It's true. V.I.N.Cent. and Old Bob are checking out the Tardis. I happen to have a Tardis Hub for my computer. I went back and watched some of the old Doctor Who episodes that I loved when I was a child, and although I loved them as a child, they look terrible to me now. I will always hold the old episodes dear, but I really like the new Doctor Who series.

No comments:

Post a Comment