Friday, January 23, 2009

Current Works

Up until now, most of the customs I have been showing you have been done quite some time ago. Now I am working on finishing up some long past projects that need to be done.

Back in November 2008, I lost my job working as an Art Director. It was very sad because the decision was made solely due to financial reasons. With many large companies doing massive lay offs right now, many of my friends are fearful for the stability of their jobs.

I have been working like crazy to get my portfolio together and to find a new opportunity. I spent most of my days looking for job postings and applying to them. Unfortunately, my area of expertise is in packaging, product, and trade show materials, and the retail industry is being hit hard.

I do get a chance to work on artistic endeavors when I take some brief breaks. I am currently working on a couple of figures that I owe a friend. I will post them when they are done. I am also working on developing a line of toys that I can sell to the public. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment